Don’t esitate to contact us. We are a professional Team happy to speak with you.
+39 02.78622532 (Italy) or +1 415 7573498 (US)
You will not travel alone, any longer: you will new friends, people like you who love the adventure and the opportunity of travelling with a guide in a country full of history. Israel has a lot to offer in terms of culture and history and is nowadays well-known for its gay friendly attitude.
This is a GAY ONLY tour, which brings back to history. You will visit the most attractive places from an historical, cultural, archaeological, religious, naturalistic point of view. A day by day emotion.
You will see the Dead Sea, a biblical scenario, with the close-by Masada Fortress, Cesaea and Beait Shean, ancient Roman towns, as well as the Bahai Gardens in Haifa, Acco and the El Jazzar Mosquee, belonging to the Ottoman Empire. You will visit Gerico, the oldest town in the world, the Holy Town of Jerusalem, Bethleem and Nazareth .
At less than one hour from the Holy Town, you discover Tel Aviv , the city of fun and freedom. It is a dinamic city, the modern side of the country. It is considered the homosexual capital of Middle East, it feature a modern LGBT life style: it has been selected as the ‘Best Gay City’ by Gaycities.com
Join us and discover a gay-friendly adventure in a modern-ancient land!
from € 1890.00 p. person (min 2 people in double room)
Kibbutz Lavi Hotel **** , is located a few minutes from Tiberias in an elevated position with a splendid view of the surrounding mountains. Rooms feature free WiFi, a refrigerator, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. With additional amenities such as room service, hairdryer and safe, you will not miss anything in your stay. The Lavi Kibbutz Hotel also has a full catering service, a tennis court, an indoor pool. There is free wireless internet connection.
Day of arrival and overnight in hotel in Tel Aviv. (depending on the arrival time, it would be possible, if still early, to start a short individual tour of the city to taste the magic of Tel Aviv just to go around as the hotel will be in a very central position)
We leave in the morning to the north direction to visit:
• Caesarea, the old roman city with its ippodrone, the theater and its suggestive port.
• Haifa, the BAHAI garden with panoramic view on the port and on Haifa bay.
• Acco, the capital of the king of cavaliers related to the Crusade settlement during the 11/12 century after Christ. The city of Acco and the Mosque El JAZZAR related to the Ottoman empire. Dinner and overnight in an hotel Kibbutz in Galilee.
After breakfast, we will move to the north to visit:
• Nazareth, panoramic vew of the city and visit of the Church of the Annunciation
• Tzippori, the “Gioconda of the Galilee”, we will admire the mosaics of the Synagogue with the zodiacal signs. Then we will move towards the Sea of Galilee to visit:
• The Mount of Beatitudes and then we will go down to the site of Cafarnao (Kfar Nahum)
• The Church of he multiplication of the loaves and the fishes in Tabgha
• We will continue with wine tasting very well known in the region and in very fascinating sites. Dinner and overnight in a Hotel Kibbutz in Galilee
• Beit Shean (SCYTHOPOLIS (the ancient roman city)
• The site of the Baptism on the Jordan rivers Kasr el Yahud next to Jerico. Visit of Jerico (the most ancient city in the world), we will continue to Jerusalem; if the day light allows, we will admire the view of St Georges Monastery that raises on the old road that bring to Jerusalem. Overnight in Jerusalem and free dinner going around the amazing nightlife of the city and the great culinary offer of its amazing restaurants.
Panoramic view from Mount of Olives and start of the visit in the Old City crossing: The Church of the Nations, Via Dolorosa, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Jewish Quarter and observation point from the Mount of the Temple (Dome of the Rock + Al Aqsa), Western Wall, the holiest Jewish site (the rest of the Temple dated back 3000 e 2000 years ago).If we are not short on time, a free individual tour in the city center. Optional: in the evening it is possible to admire the show of lights and sounds at the Davide Tower. Overnight in Jerusalem and free dinner in the city
• Tour of the New City, view of the Knesset (the Israeli Parliament) and its Menora, visit of the Israeli Museum where are kept the Dead See Scrolls dating back to 2000, at request visit to YAD VASHEM, (the Holocaust Museum)
• We go across the separation walls of the city of Bethlehem, the place where both Jesus and King David were born, visit of the Church of the Nativity
• We will go on the tour, if time permits, a stop at the MAHANE YEHUDA market (free time/tour of individual tasting within the amazing culinary offer of the market).
• We move towards Tel Aviv where You could spend an amazing evening within the nightlife of the White City that never stop full of restaurants and pubs.
It will be possible to choose among the following options:
1. Dead Sea: We will go through the Judean desert up to the national park and reserves of Ein Gedi and its falls, its wild animals or in alternative a visit to the National Park of Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls have been found and well kept in its natural caves. Then we will move on the cable car up to the height of Masada, the king of Herrods where we will admire a fantastic and breathtaking view of all the dead Sea valley and the King of Jordan. It will be possible then to go down to the rivers and take a bath in the Dead Sea. (This option includes lunch, cable car and enter in all sites plus a Spa at the Dead Sea for an extra charge of 100 euro). Then we can go down to the Dead Sea rivers to take a bath in this unique place. Back to Tel Aviv and free time and dinner in the city
2. Mini guided tour of half day (4h) of Tel Aviv: going around the amazing architectural Bauhaus building that has been declared as Unesco Heritage, we will go across the cultural center of Tel Aviv and we will visit the suggestive old city of Jaffa. Lunch included. (this option is available for an extra charge of 50 euro)
3. Totally free day in Tel Aviv