Don’t esitate to contact us. We are a professional Team happy to speak with you.
+39 02.78622532 (Italy)
This gay journey goes far beyond travelling. It is embedded deep inside into the Italian spirit. By visiting different spots in Rome and Florence, where outstanding proofs of Italian art are conserved, and peaceful landscapes in a beautiful area in the South, you’ll be able to feel the atmosphere of culture and tranquillity Italians have always experienced.
We want to offer the most complete experience of what Italy is in just one trip, to taste some Italian lifestyle and regenerate yourself with a relaxing and thrilling vacation.
Private transfer from Airport to Hotel. Free Walk.
• Welcome drink at the hotel
• Welcome coffee/drink
• Free afternoon
• Dinner at the restaurant “Angelina” in Testaccio quarter (typical Roman dishes)
Ancient Rome (Forum, Palatino and Domus Aurea) and Vatican Museums (Museum, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Gardens). You’ll discover the life of great homosexual personalities of Ancient Rome while visiting some of its most beautiful attractions. The tour will end with the visit of the Vatican Museums where the outstanding paintings of the Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo will be revealed under a unique point of view.
• Lunch at restaurant “MaterMatuta, high-quality Roman cuisine. In the afternoon, gelato time in the famous gelato shop Giolitti.
Villas of Tivoli (Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este) and Roman National Museum of Palazzo Massimo Tivoli is located on the Monti Tiburtini and it was founded in 1215 a.C. Here are conserved three villas, two of them are Unesco World Heritage sites, Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este. In these villas, you will know the stories of Emperor Hadrianus and his love with Antinoo. The Roman National Museum is one of the most beautiful XIX century palaces in Rome and it hosts a beautiful classical art collection, with several original Greek sculptures.
• Private transfer to Tivoli and back. Lunch at the restaurant La Sibilla, with view on the Vesta’s Temple (typical and fine products) or at the Osteria La Briciola, 10 minutes far from Tivoli center, with a selected menu and high-quality dishes).
Caravaggio tour (Villa Borghese and S. Maria del Popolo) – Free afternoon. Another art tour deep inside the life of Caravaggio, who had painted many portraits of young boys in provocative stands, even if his homosexuality is not still certain as it is for Michelangelo.
• Dinner with wine tastings at the Restaurant Enoteca “La Torre” in Villa Laetitia, or at Enoteca Achilli al Parlamento, or at Enoteca Costantini or at Rimessa Roscioli
(Transfer from Rome to Naples with High-Speed Train)
Tour of Naples — Archeological Museum
Visit of Pompei:
• Morning visit to the city buried by the Vesuvius eruption.
• Lunch at the restaurant Add’u Mimi’ with typical products: meat and fish menu with a wide range of wines.
Excavation site of Paestum:
• Morning visit to Paestum.
• Lunch at restaurant Nettuno, in front of the excavation area.
Transfer from Sorrento to Capri by hydrofoil:
• Visit of Capri, splendid island in the gulf of Naples
• Lunch with fish menu in Capri at the restaurant Lo Smeraldo or at La Terrazza Tiberio
Visit of S. Felicita – Palatina Gallery – Uffizi – Free afternoon The morning is dedicated to the art in Florence, with the visit of San Felicita and the galleries of Palatina and the Uffizi, where artworks by Leonardo and Botticelli are conserved.
• Goodbye dinner at the Castello RistoClub.
Transfer to Rome with High-Speed Train and transfer to the airport